Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cold streak ends...warm up?

Well I havnt posted a blog in a while, but at least there hasnt been much going on except cold weather. The last time we had temperatures above freezing was last Friday. Now, as a warm front approaches temperatures today finally rose above freezing with highs in the 30's around the area. Lows tonight will be in the 20's. the the warm air begins to filter in with highs in the 30's and 40's on Friday. Then a big warm up on Saturday with 50's and 60's around the area. This wont be a long warm up as Monday temperatures will be in the 20's and 30's again.

The winds will be breezy tomorrow and Saturday, probably in the 5 to 25 mph range.

I think a cold front will push through dry, and I am expecting the whole week to be dry. There is another big warm up expected next week, before another cool down.

I will have an update tomorrow. There is not much going on right now, so I dont think my blogs will be too long for a few days.

Alex Pickman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home