Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wet Easter afternoon

An an area of steady light to moderate rain is slowly pushing north. Take a look at the radar image below:



If you are in southern Missouri, then it is likely raining now, but if you live in places from I-70 northward then as mention in the previous blog, the steady rain wont arrive till the afternoon and overnight hours. I would say between noon and 2 PM in Kansas City, and later the further north and east you live.

I just talked about when I expect the steady rain to start falling. There is still a chance of some rain showers developing before then, but they will be light in nature.

Im still not sure if there will be any sleet mixing into the rain on Monday, but a few pellets may make it to the ground Monday morning. Again, the chance is very slim. I am still thinking a decent rainfall of 0.50" to 1.25" with locally higher amounts up to 1.50" to 1.75" are possible through Monday.

I will have a new blog tomorrow.

Alex Pickman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home