Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday forecast and next chance of rain

Sorry, I havnt had anytime to blog this past week due to me etting situated in college and stuff, but I now have time, so expect regular blog entries. Right now I thought I would discuss tomorrows forecast breifly.

Highs tomorrow will top out in the mid to upper 80's with partly cloudy skies. So tomorrow will be a very nice day, and continue our dry streak to 6 days in a row, making it the longest dry streak of the year. Can you believe that we have gone the entire Summer without a dry streak over a week long.

This should by tomorrow night or Wednesday with moisture building in and an appraoching cold front. Showers and thunderstorms will be possible on Wednesday and maybe Thursday before a "Fall" like airmass sets in with highs in the 70's and lows in the low to mid 50's into next week. There will even likely be some locations dropping into the upper 40's.

I will have a new blog tomorrow afternoon.

Alex Pickman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home